Configure G mail : Open your G mail Inbox.Click on “Settings” and enable the “Forwarding and POP” Settings as shown below.
Configuring Microsoft outlook :
- Open MS-Outlook and from the Tools Menu select “Account Settings”.Create a New account by clicking “ New “ from the E-mail Tab.
- If you are prompted to choose Email service select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, and click Next.
- Fill the Necessary fields and Hit Next.Remember to check the Checkbox “ Manually Configure Server Settings or additional Server types”.
- Select “Internet Email “ and Click Next.
- Enter the Settings as Shown in the following screenshot : Continue reading
1. Login to your Gmail account, click settings and select the “Forwarding and Pop /IMAP” tab. Select “Enable POP for all mail” and “Enable IMAP” and click “Save changes”
2. Start Outlook 2010, choose the File tab from the menu and select the Info option from the left. Now click on “Add account” as shown below Continue reading