My Page Order allows you to set the order of pages through a drag and drop interface. The default method of setting the order page by page is extremely clumsy, especially with a large number of pages.
- Upload plugin contents to /wp-content/plugins/my-page-order
- Activate the My Page Order plugin on the Plugins menu
- Go to the “My Page Order” tab under Manage and specify your desired order for pages
- If you are using widgets then just make sure the “Page” widget is set to order by “Page order”. That’s it.
- If you aren’t using widgets, modify your sidebar template to use correct sort order: